Saturday, April 26, 2008

Web Entry---Dr. Klein

WEB ENTRY 10010011.32 Dr. Klein

The hours seem to mesh together as the internet does not have days or nights. Commander Maser has landed the Endeavor on a blank webpage and we have been able to charge the ship’s batteries to full power. The trail of Damien Dybuk has led us through many sub-areas in an elusive game of cat and mouse. Captain Borman believes that Damien has landed somewhere in order to repair the prototype he stole. The Mark I model has limited inter-browser drive base and he cannot hop pages as quickly and evenly as the Endeavor can. I can only hope our mission ends soon; the internet is a cold, lonely place and I would not want to die here and have my body dissipate into nothingness, my soul forever converted to ones and zeros. End entry.

No comments: