Saturday, April 26, 2008

DUTY LOG

DUTY LOG 10010011.33 1st Officer Mark Maser reporting

Touchdown at 10110011.30 chrono-units.

I’ve locked the docking clamps to the HTML field and the umbilical has registered a power leach. We should be fully charged within the unit. Captain Borman is checking on the flux core to see how viable we are on this page. He’s a thorough officer, so I expect he’ll assess its viability correctly and allow us the opportunity to remain here until we get our bearings.

Dybuk is a fool to outrun us; he won’t last long in cyberspace with that antiquated piece of junk he stole. I can’t wait to get my hands on him and dispense a little IPC justice around his neck. Any day now and he’ll pay for what he did to my brother…its just a matter of time now. Record off.

No comments: